Did you know that a 30-minute workout is only 2% of your day?
Physical activity has so many health benefits. It helps you look and feel your best, improves sleep, and reduces stress. Plus, it can lower your risk for some serious diseases, such as heart disease and diabetes.
Get moving today for National Women’s Health Week with these tips:
- If you can’t set aside 30 minutes for exercise, split it up into short activities throughout the day. Try three 10-minute walks.
- Add exercise to your commute. Get off the bus a stop early, or take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Take a break from work to stretch, take some laps around the office, or do some desk exercises, like desk push-ups.
- Ask a friend or family member to join you for a workout. If someone is counting on you, you’re more likely to show up and do it.
- Find a fitness app that challenges you but keeps things fun and interesting.
Start small and set specific, short-term goals. We know you can do it! Pledge to get active today.