October 24, 2020 11am- 1pm. A Virtual Community Discussion
All Matter-Cancer Awareness Education Be Prepared & Be informed
Join Advocates for Community Wellness, Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center (Office of Outreach Community Engagement), and Guest Experts.
• There are more than 100 types of cancer that can attack the human body
• Cancer is among the leading causes of death worldwide • 1/3 of cancer deaths are due to five leading behavioral and dietary risk factors
Topics of Discussion:
• Clinical Trials: Why They are Important For African American Communities
• Nutrition and Cancer: Does It Matter?
• Genetic Testing: Who Should Get a Test and Is It Important? • Screenings Schedule & Resources: Early Detection Saves Lives
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 995 1854 2345
Passcode: 816028 Join By Phone: Follow the Prompts
+13126266799 US (Chicago)