Why You’ll Love Being a Registered Nurse RN Case Manager at AccentCare
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Then please keep reading because we are looking for people like you. Join the AccentCare team today as a Registered Nurse RN Case Manager.
Reimagine Care With Us
Who are we? A passionate team of people connected by a shared purpose of reimagining care. We do this by providing compassionate, patient centered care that transforms lives – and your work here will play an integral part in contributing to this cause.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only committed to their patients, but to each other as well. Engage with inspiring colleagues while doing meaningful work and receive the support of leadership in an environment where your voice matters.
Your Passion Is Calling
You have a gift to share, unique talents to put to work and now is the time to embrace them. At AccentCare, you can reignite your purpose as you help people get the compassionate care that they need, while contributing to the success of connected and consistent care.
As an RN Case Manager, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
Along with a rewarding position, you will have access to the fantastic benefits AccentCare offers. Expect a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment that will provide everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as a Registered Nurse Case Manager.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this RN Case Manager opportunity today!
RN Case Manager Responsibilities
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with patient’s diagnosis.
- Comply with legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
RN Case Manager Qualifications
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation.
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours.
- Must be a licensed driver with the ability to travel to all business locations.
While our external mission is to improve the quality of life for our patients, our internal mission is to advance the quality of life for you—our highly valued team members. Expect competitive benefit packages, work-life support, professional development, career advancement opportunities and the best-possible environment to practice clinically.
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k match
- Employee assistance program
- Scrub uniform allowance for patient-facing roles
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Cell phone discount
- And more!