- This event has passed.
Resume that works workshop
May 10, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Allen J Lynch Medal of Honor Veterans Assistance Program and our dear friend, and colleague Dr. John N. Kalaras, Ph.D. is offering the Military Veteran Community a pro-bono workshop on how to advance your current Civilian career, and for those still serving, how to transition from Military to Civilian Life Effectively.
The workshop with all the “How-to & Why” is about:
- Designing resumes that open doors
- Writing attractive “Cover Letters”
- Networking effectively
- Astonishing the interviewer during job interviews
- Putting together a Professional Portfolio
A few things about the presenter:
- Successful business owner
- Professor for 40 years
- Author of several academic books (two on Career Planning & Success)
- Author of a special program: How to Transition to Civilian Life Effectively
- Honored by UNESCO as Professor of the Year 1999
- Appointed to Pres. George W. Bush Business Advisory Council
- Shared the podium with Barak Obama in a National Leadership Conference
- Has trained thousands of people in the USA and 12 other countries
If you are interested in attending this invaluable workshop, at NO COST TO YOU, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The workshop is scheduled for Thursday, May 10th from 9:30 am to 12 noon, at Quality Training Institute; 8025 Lamon Ave, Skokie, IL 60077.
More details will become available after you express interest to attend.
I look forward to seeing you at the workshop.