- This event has passed.
NWVU Free Women Veterans Luncheon Conference
March 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
FREE LUNCHEON CONFERENCE
Saturday, March 21, 2015
11:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m.
Marriott Midway Hotel
GALA AWARDS BANQUET (see below) will also be held at the Marriott Hotel at 6:00 p.m. ($65 Per Person for Gala Only or $55 if you attend the Luncheon *requires registration) Includes dinner, souvenir book, entertainment and free raffles!
(Discount Tickets for women veterans and service women who attend the Conference and Gala $55.)
To Purchase Discounted Gala Tickets online below, You must first register to attend the Women Veterans Luncheon Conference here.
The National Women Veterans United (NWVU) is honored to announce that on March 21, 2015, we will celebrate 10 years of supporting and advocating for women veterans! We are excited about the New Year and want you to join us in our Celebrations!
- A Free Conference is being held for women veterans and service women!
- Our Gala featuring many VIP guests, entertainment, dynamic raffles, special recognition of all women veterans and service women!
Another spectacular project is our effort to feature 500 women veterans and service women in our 10th Anniversary Souvenir Book for only $10 per person. Your wallet size photo will include your full name and the Military Branch that you served in.
But Let’s Be Clear! Anyone can purchase an AD in the Souvenir Book!
- All photos will be cropped to specification of the book composer.
- We will also have a Memorial Section for Women Veterans/Military.
- Please do not send your originals or cash.
- Photos can be sent via e-mail (JPEG Preferred will accept PDF).
- Email photos and or ads to: Vet2crump@gmail.com
Make all payments payable to National Women Veterans United
P. O. Box 20149 Chicago, IL 60620 (312) 458-9130
DEADLINE: February 21, 2015