One Voice. One Vision.
- NWVU Welcomes New Board Member Major Dianna Hilson, currently serves with the 330th MED BDE Ft. Sheridan
- Next NWVU meeting Saturday, December 9, 2017 at the IL Community Women Veteran’s Center,7907 South Racine Chicago, IL 60620, Office: (872)731-2150 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 29, 2017 Fund-Raiser to benefit Women Veterans and the IL Community Women Veteran’s Center (Flyer attached)
- Carter Temple Veteran Services – NWVU partners with Vanolta Consulting to present a Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy presentation on Awareness and prevention at 12:00 p.m.
- NWVU partners with Karen and Carolyn Breast Cancer Awareness Organization; coming soon support groups…
Download (PDF, 1.19MB)