- This event has passed.
Veterans’ Benefits: What Am I Entitled To? Seminar
July 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Please join the Circuit Court of Cook County Elder Justice Center (CCEJC) for the “Veterans’ Benefits: What Am I Entitled To?” seminar to be held from 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington Street, Chicago, Illinois on the date indicated below:
“Veterans’ Benefits: What Am I Entitled To?”
Thursday, July 20, 2017 – Courtroom 2505
Topics to include:
- Service – Connected Disability, Medical and Funeral Benefits
- Aid and Attendance Benefit Application Process
- Navigating through the VA System – Federal, State, County
- Wendy Cappelletto, Esq., Office of the Public Guardian, Cook County
VA Accredited Attorney
- Sharon Buchanan, Illinois Department of Veterans’ Affairs
Veterans Service Officer
Please call the Elder Justice Center at (312) 603-9233 today to reserve your seat.